- Permits are for household waste only.
- Permits are for North Tyneside residents only.
- Permits are not issued for commercial waste. This includes waste from landlords or their tenanted properties. It is illegal for business to dispose of waste at this site.
Before you set off to the tip:
- The person whose name and address is on the permit must be present at the tip, even if someone else is driving.
- You will be asked for proof of address and to confirm that the waste is from a North Tyneside domestic property.
- There is no pedestrian access to the tip.
- The site closes at 8pm, please ensure to leave the site before this time.
- Please ensure you have the date and time of your appointment ready for inspection on arrival.
Apply for a permit